Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm a 高校生 again!

Hello everyone, I'm writing to you exhausted from my couch after dinner on my third day of school. They haven't even been real days, Tuesday was Opening Ceremony and a short day, yesterday and today were almost all testing, and Kendo club just started. However! Japanese High School Life is interesting and a lot of fun, very different from America in ways that don't make me homesick but very excited.

Like I said, I'm really exhausted right now. During my last few weeks in America I went to school for a couple hours every other day, and it was soooooo nice, so now it's like I'm starting school all over again, which I am! Ah!

I've made some really neat friends and I'm excited to start learning about Kendo, and even though I forgot half of my speech for OC onstage I've been welcomed so much that three days feels like a lifetime.
I love it here, I'll write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My dad is going to see this and he's an ex marine, so be nice.